Quick Reporting Wins with Google Analytics
Here are a few quick and easy custom reports and dashboards you can “set and forget” without the need to dedicate hours worth of hard work.
Why consider using these analytics dashboards?
- They are free,
- They are easily accessible – you can install/uninstall or share them with a click of a button,
- They provide great reporting insights without the need to build your own custom reports and
- They give you all the data you need to make informed decisions and save you significant amounts of time.
The Goals by Channel Dashboard
- Use this dashboard as your centralized conversion performance report and keep track of your goals daily, monthly or as often as you like.
- identify patterns, trends, and take immediate action if your performance suddenly suffers.
- The report shows you your top converting channels and your top converting audience broken down by age.
- Additionally (yes, it provides a lot more info than shown in the image above) it gives you:
- which pages contributed to your goals, plus top performing content assets
- which cities generated the largest number of goal completions
- mobile phone versus desktop performance, and more.
How to install it:
Make sure you are logged into Google Analytics, then just click here to get your goal conversion dashboard.
To find out more, feel free to read this blog…